Right click Taskbar, select [Toolbars]-[QLaunch]. Snapshot. Then CLICK or HOVER (2 styles of 7) on the 'Q' icon.
To Add Item:
Right click any button to open [Quick Launch Folder] of current user. Create a shotcut there, then [Refresh].
Create a sub-folder in the [Quick Launch Folder].
- Icons sorted by filename;
- Hover on "Startup" button also summons AQL now;
- Folder icons can be changed in folder's [Properties]-[Customize];
- Windows 8 startup menu folder can be copied to [quick launch] folder;
- Too many icons in a line? Just drag and throw it.
Testing more effects in beta. More parameters to be controled. Continue to play with DX11(.1).
Snapshots of latest beta / alpha versions.